A website is a showcase for your business , while designing website some people’s didn’t keep important thing in their mind, so website could not perform well and planning and strategy for creating a website will not meet their goal.
Here some important point to keep in mind while creating a website.
- A website should be a mixture of Micro & Macro Activities.
- There is should be more of micro activities which are actually meant to engage the visitor on your website, further they there should be more macro activities.
- Macro activities should be bold, preferably with th bright background colour.
- Avoid using colour black for macro activities.
- A website should always follow some specific colour pattern(website theme).
- Try not to put copied content on your website,if you do then you should give the (Source of Content) and put hyperlink on the source. according to google standard a website should contain 79 % of owned Content.
- The text on your website should be visible to human eye. standard should be Font= Times New Roman , Text Size 12
- DO not Upload videos directly to your website, upload them via video platform like Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion Etc . if you video directly on website it will reduce he loading time of your website which is not good for SEO point of view.
- Avoid uploading images with pixel density 1080p , instead upload images with pixel density as 720. reason 1080p images are higher in size.
- It is advisable to use the image extension .png instead of .jpeg. the reason being .png images have faster loading times compare to .jpeg
- While writing content on your website a single paragraph should not have more than 6-7 lines.
- In case you have a content heavy website it is advisable to represent the data in tabular form.
- it is advisable to open new pages or links in new tab.
So have a look at this checklist next time you are on way of web designing.
Comment below with your list.