Dell has stepped up on the ladder of technological innovation by introducing the world’s first Wireless charging laptop. The Dell Latitude 7285 comes as a 2-in-1 detachable laptop and is charged by a portable wireless keyboard mat.
Dell has entered the history books with its latest launch. The leading computer manufacturer has come out with the World’s First Wirelessly Charging Laptop – Dell Latitude 7285 for its enterprise audience. The Dell Latitude 7000 series is considered as the world’s thinnest and lightest Windows-based business 2-in-1 “PC first, tablet second” hybrid laptop
The 12-inch detachable 2-in-1 hybrid laptop is the first to offer wireless charging via a portable Wireless Charging Keyboard that delivers 30W of power on a Wireless Charging Mat. The keyboard comes with a caution that it cannot be used on a metal surface.
Some other features offered by the Dell Latitude 7285 are:
1. Four Transition Modes viz Tent, Laptop, Slate and Tablet with a detachable sharp IGZO 3K screen, weighing 1.5 pounds.
2. 22WHr of power via two options for keywords. Apart from the Wireless keyboard, there’s a Hybrid Adaptor too available that’s world’s first modular power device.
3. The Dell Latitude 7285 supports an active pen with less lag that aims to deliver an experience of working on a pen and a paper.
4. Intel Core I Series processors, Windows 10 Pro, M.2 256GB PCIe NVMe Class 35 Solid State Drive, 8GB RAM, 256GB Hard Drive.
5. Infrared Camera and Windows Hello for the password.
The Dell Latitude 7285 with a wireless keyboard is priced at $1,789 for the US Market currently. It is available for sale on Dell’s official website.